All Afrispoor Trailers are Built Africa Tough and very reliable with convenience in mind.
They all provide a good level of comfort and usability.
The Leopard Trailer Specifications
Body and construction
- Body strength and durability are ensured by 3CR12 stainless steel construction.
- We paint the entire trailer with high quality automotive 2k paint and bake them ( custom colour optional ).
- Steel channel chassis that is hot dip galvanised.
- All openings are furnished with high quality automotive industry door seals.
- Mini container locks are used on the doors.
- Gas bottle and jerry can holders are lockable.
- Aluminium tread plate mounted on the front, the mud guards, the jerry can holders and the side steps.
- Interior of the doors are lined with aluminium stucco.
Size of Leopard trailer
- Length : 1700mm
- Width : 1100mm
- Height : 770mm
- Total width : 1800mm
Suspension and wheels
- 2500kg rated, 50mm Square axle.
- Heavy duty 8 blade springs with shock absorbers for stability.
- 5 or 6 stud with PCD to match your towing vehicle.
- Wheel track that matches your towing vehicle.
- Heavy duty 48mm jockey wheel.
- 15″ Tyres with white trail duster rims ( 16″ tyres and rims are optional )
Layout and accessibility
- Right front door gives access to shelf for loading.
- Right side door gives access to the 6 clothes draws.
- Left front door gives access to the kitchen.
- Left side door gives access to the kitchen draws
- Rear door gives access to the groceries roller draw.
- Ample storage space all round
- Designated space for all equipment accessories and utensils provided
- Large nosecone housing fridge/freezer and other essential articles.
- Interior was designed for maximum space utilisation.
- Kitchen area has a large work area, a 2 plate gas stove and 5 roller draws